vintage inspiration


Oh I am having a bit of a bad day - the house is a mess and it is very hot here in Melbourne, the sort of heat that you just can't escape from. I was going to post some photo's of my messy house and entitle the post 'reality' but then I realised that no one really wants to see some one else's messy house. We look at magazines and creative blogs for inspiration to take us out of the sometimes dreary reality. So today the inspiration comes from this lovely etsy shop - spacejam. A wonderful collection of vintage goodies from Europe. Love those spotty tins. And now I am off to have an icy pole and tackle the washing!

Comments

Love those tins too!
Funny, here it's really starting to get cold.
Never heard of an icy pole before, presume its an ice pop?
Our house is a mess too and being renovated. Looks like a work site where ever you turn, better not see the reality me thinks.
i too love the tins haha

i have never been able to understand how people can live in perfection 24 hours a day.

give me shambolic reality.
i'll see it's beauty
;)
shurupchik said…
I am glad that these tins inspire you =)) was a pleasure to find them in your sweet blog!
Dionne said…
These are such lovely finds!

That's one thing I don't miss about Oz - the heat! Ack!
Callie Grayson said…
love the spotty tins!
thanks for the share.... off to spacejam:)
xx
callie
ps
what is an ice pole? possibly a popsicle? (in america)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!