mathilda's market illustration



The next market Jeanine and I are doing in Melbourne is Mathilda's Market on Sunday 22 Nov. at Hawthorn Town Hall, 9am until 1pm. They asked me to do some artwork for them, I had to interpret their name in my style of illustration. I had fun doing this and I may turn it into a print to sell, (with different words) I just need more hours in the day... This weekend we are taking our girls camping, which will be fun but I need to get on with all the packing! Happy Friday to you all. P xx

Comments

material girl said…
love it! too much to do and not enough time... i hear you! good luck at the markets
sweet emmelie said…
Wow!! that's beautiful, I truly love it! I love all the line drawings and the water colours. Have fun at the markets.
Dionne said…
Awwww... this is so sweet!
~L~ said…
I love your sweet little blog. And this is such a pretty illustration.
This is very pretty. Like the colours.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!