seven more sleeps!




As you may or may not know, this is a blog I share with my sister Paula, and although we live very many miles apart, the blog (and skype), help to keep us close. But nothing beats actually seeing each other and giving each other a great big hug, so I'm super excited to be flying over to Melbourne soon to do just that. My girls are coming with me to see their cousins and to have a little pre-Christmas Christmas and of course they are besides themselves too.

I caught Paula's little three year old on Skype yesterday morning and I asked her how many more sleeps till we visit - she replied with great certainty " 24 000".
Thank goodness its not 24000 but only 7 - yipeeee!

The images are a little sneak peek at Christmas presents for nieces (shshhhh don't let on), I could not resist showing this cuteness off - the etsy seller is knittingdreams.etsy.com, a fantastic seller, she is super quick and everything arrives adorably packaged.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Gosh Shells - you are super organized to have got your pressies on time in New Zealand from etsy!! WelI done. I will be doing some shopping at the next makers market. Can't wait for the big catch up. P xxxx
Ciara Brehony said…
Oh how I wish I could at least have a countdown until I next see my sister *sniffs*.
Nothing like the excitement with catching up with beloveds!
hanna said…
oh my goodness those teddies are so cute!
I hope you have a wonderful time away.
xx

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!