352/365, 14/21



2/365, 14/21, originally uploaded by AlmostPhony.
I recently saw the most amazing art movie called Beautiful Losers. I came away feeling completely inspired and wonderfully pleased that humans are so creative, it is a must for anyone interested in art and life. One of the artist featured in the film is Margaret Kilgallen, who tragically passed away in 2001 due to cancer. Her work is wonderful and I was pleased to find a collection of it over at flicker. We saw the film at Speakeasy cinema in Melbourne which was fantastic too!

Comments

such rich autumnal colours.
i will need try to watch that film.

wonderful blog
Dionne said…
Love this, it's gorgeous!

I haven't heard of this movie, but I am interested to check it out now!
Libbie said…
I am often amazed at creativity! Even more so now that I have joined the blog world ! Thanks for sharing today!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!