Some new work at last!

Eat well art print available in our etsy shop here
Tea and buns print available here and breakfast print available here

It has been a busy start to the new year, with all sorts of things happening. I was asked to work on some illustrations with a food theme (for a project that I can't disclose at the moment as it is still in progress). That inspired me to do some foody inspirational prints for shop. I have been on a bit of a health kick lately trying to detox myself after a pretty indulgent festive season and so these messages ring true for me - especially the tea and buns one, as they were on the forbidden list for a while and oh how I missed them! We can't live without tea and buns for too long now can we?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these. x
Tessa White said…
The tea and buns is just fab!... Meant to ask..where do you buy your protective slips you send your prints out in?
"We can't live without tea and buns for too long now can we?"
Nor should we! :) love the new prints - also love anything tea!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!