Inspiration - Olaf Hajek


My Olaf print framed and above my computer desk, his beautiful book below



Over the weekend I had the fun job of restocking my studio and I came home with some lovely new paints and brushes. This inspired to do a bit of painting and I now have a few small canvases on the go. Whenever I start new work I like to page through a few books of artist who inspire me. One such artist is Olaf Hajek - his work is just so beautiful, I have his book 'Flowerhead' and a print of his that hangs above my desk. Here are a few of his very inspiring images, enjoy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The colours are amazing. Very inspirational
I love his work, I was given a card with one of his prints on it ages ago and just loved it. Perfect inspiration, such lovely colours.
OMG I love these. I'm speecless!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!