Shades of Gray

All links to images can be found at my pinterset for the home board here



An original etching by Fleurografie above

Vintage muffin pans by Ethanollie on etsy above
Silver gray maxi dress by MoonEuphoria on etsy
All links to images can be found at my pinterset for the home board here


Vintage glove mold by Ethonllie on etsy

I have always been drawn to colour and pattern but every now and then I yearn for a simpler colour palette, I feel the need to simplify and calm things down a little. Here is a collection of images I have been pouring over lately, all reflecting various shades of gray. There is something very serene about gray. Hmm I wonder if I am being pulled towards more tranquil colours as I get on in age... no even as I look back at these images I feel the need to add a little colour! Have a lovely weekend everyone, P x

Comments

Trashsparkle said…
Lovely images! Like you say, very serene; ethereal yet grounding... love the mix of cutlery. And the bathroom pics too... And I've just been over to Etsy to check out those tins.... I can't, I must not... but they are so lovely. Particularly as I'm currently lusting after American tin ceiling tiles - its a pattern thing!
Special 'K' said…
Loving the special space you have created here. Great images, I adore eye candy. I will follow on my way out because I am sure I will enjoy engaging and supporting your special place now I have found you. I hope you will find a little time to come visit me soon. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!