some inspirational books


Water colour work by Heather Smith Jones


Shots of Heather's beautiful Studio from her website


My new book on Matisse


I have bought a few books online recently to add to my inspiration/reference library. One is about Matisse - I never tire of looking at his work and could pour over his collection for hours.
The other book is called Water Paper Paint by the artist Heather Smith Jones. It is full of lovely images of her work and some very inspiring 'do it your self projects'. I had a look at her lovely online shop (where you can take a peek at her amazing studio!) and beautiful blog too. Time to get my water colour paints out again.

Comments

dkshopgirl said…
thanks for this post... i love to see inside people's studios and books they love! very inspiring!
Dana Barbieri said…
love your blog.. and I will have to look for that Matisse book. I feel the same way.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!