Feature in Paper Runway online magazine








I am flattered to have been featured in the lovely online magazine Paper Runway - this is the second issue published
online and is all about entertainment. You can read the whole interview and rest of the lovely mag for free here. Paper Runway is also a quarterly printed magazine that offers a mix of paper goodness, plenty of eye candy and inspiration. You can buy a copy of the printed magazines here and follow them on Facebook here. Such a lovely concept and it is wonderful to be part of a inspiring independant publication.

Comments

Congratulations Paula, looks like a lovely article I will check it out.
I saw the article last night. Congratulations, it is so exciting! x
Tiff said…
Well done! Thanks for the link I would love to check it out! X
printed pens said…
I saw your article in one of the website and I stumbled here. Your first photographs will be best for my Christmas arrangement. I visited your all blog post and wonder to watch your arrangement of various colours in one photograph.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!