lovely weekend at the beach

Me walking on the beach - nothing quite like it!
The beach just before a storm makes for some lovely colours
My girls enjoying the water
A beautiful Spring evening
So many pretty colours at the beach


We managed to get away for the weekend, down to the coast for some lovely, quality family time. I love walking on the beach, something about it restores my soul, probably because I grew up along the coast in Cape Town. On a shallower note - I am also in love with the iphone app. instagram - all these images were taken on my phone with instagram and I am very excited to see you can follow anyone who takes your fancy or who you may know on instagram. I have seen some beautiful images! My user name is: paulamills. Happy snapping everyone!

Comments

Maria said…
oh, so lovely images!
I love your blog and I always read you.
Have a nice weekend :)
Mary
Unknown said…
so enjoying your blog.

what a lovely beach time you all had. now that we live near the coast i've vowed to never live elsewhere.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!