mad paper love!

piles of paper that we collect
paper packs available to buy in our etsy shop
my collection of old stamps and labels

lovely old childrens scrap book

vintage labels


This old book is full of the lovely old rubbings

Our love for vintage paper runs long and deep, Shelley and I are endlessly rummaging through second hand book shops, markets, thrift shops, charity shops, garage sales - in search for beautiful old paper treasures. Here are some shots of a few of my recent finds - scrap books full of old rubbings and old lick and stick stickers and some lovely vintage labels. While I do use some vintage paper in my artwork and collages, the paper collecting is getting a little out of hand but there is no way we are giving up the search for more paper goodness - the solution: we transform our finds into these exciting packages - filled to the brim with paper goodness, and sell them in our etsy shop and markets. The next market I am doing in Melbourne is the Sisters Market, on the 1st of October at Brunswick Town Hall and the most exciting part is that Shelley will be with me - YAY! Sisters doing the Sisters market together!

Comments

So nice to see I am not alone in collecting funny paper stuff Paula, those images are so gorgeous and the colours are so subtle. x Lynn

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!