Happy Spring Day!

'She loves Spring' art print available in our etsy shop
Some flowers at home - a lovely gift for me
Blossoms in our neighborhood
A pretty art print purchased from Cori Dantini on etsy
A pretty card from vince
pretty spring birdy images in my studio
One of my favorite quotes by Emma Goldman

Spring in my garden above and in my studio below

On this side of the world the first of September means Spring! Yippeeee! I love Spring, the flowers and the birds are out in full force today - I wonder if they know? Here are a few very pretty Spring images that I coudln't help snapping on my phone with instagram. Happy Spring Day to everyone in the Southern Hemisphere! P xxx

Comments

Love the Ranunculus photos. I went crazy with those flowers earlier this year. I am totally in love with them and have had 4 shots of mine put on canvas!
Tessa White said…
Love that quote, gorgeous images too xx
Christy Amular said…
Stunning photos. Happy Spring time to you!
My Grandmother was born on the first day of Spring she would be 119 but only made it to 104, she loved flowers. What a fitting post, just beautiful Paula.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!