I need some Spring!

My daughter Liberty with tiny blossom
daffs at local farmers market


Me buying plants for our garden and home

At home with lovely proteas - amongst t.v remote and barbie dolls!
Forgive me for posting about the weather but we have had some very cold and wet days here in Melbourne and I am longing for a season change! I was disappointed yesterday when I headed out to Camberwell Market, got rained on only to find half of the stall holders managed to brave the wet weather (I still found a few lovely pieces, which I blog about on another day!). In the need of some Spring cheer, I found these lovely shots that my husband took 2 weeks ago, of our trip to the local farmers market and some flower decorating at home. Here is hoping Spring is just around the corner!

Comments

Frankie and Ray said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frankie and Ray said…
I'm right there with you! I'm longing for some warm sunny days to finally banish this long, cold Winter!
Tessa White said…
Lovely images, very spring xx

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!