Flea market finds and collections

 My vintage glass jar collection above and below

A  lovely cup to add to my Royalty collection
 New finds - porcelaine dolls head and more vintage wooden rulers


As mentioned in my previous post, I went off to Camberwell market on the weekend, which was completely rained out but I did mange to pick up one or two lovely pieces to add to my flea market find collections. I am loving old glass bottles at the moment and vintage rulers. I also picked up the porcelain dolls head - which I love for it's cute creepiness! Plus the Queeny cup, which looks great in my bathroom. I go through phases of collecting things - there is some thing strangely satisfying about putting groups of similar objects together...does any one else like to collect? What do you collect? I suppose it was a good thing Camberwell market was rained out as I may have come home with a lot more!

Comments

MissMollyCoddle said…
Love the glass bottles, I collect those too. A blue ball jar is on my wishlist, it'll look gorgeous on a windowsill. I also collect old children's fabrics, enamelware, duraware, china... a bit of a hoarder :)

ps. Have just bought your red heart print, can't wait to receive!
Tessa White said…
Oh I am so jealous....I need me some vintage finds right about now x
Anonymous said…
i love collecting things, i collect glass bottles too and i have a nice little perfume bottle collection going :)
Ahipara Girl said…
I collect old rulers too! Including the building ones and the old skool metre long ones. I also collect old sewing scissors, vintage haberdashery, and odd things too. i have an old dolls head for the same reasons, i also have a small skull of a cat or something found on the beach. I am a gatherer and collector. I am great friends with Shells here in NZ and look forward to meeting you one day Paula. I love your style and have you pinned all over my Pinterest. And have two of your prints in my home. You ladies are very creative. When you come to NZ we will road trip and look for treasures throughout the regions best thrifty places. x
Ahipara Girl said…
I also collect old china too, old household linens like table cloths and sheets; chairs and stools, knitted blankets, bottles, shell buttons, silk kimono, tribal artifacts and stones. We really must meet. x
Stacy CUrran said…
Hi, I just stumbled across your blog and am so happy I did. I'm thrilled to be your newest follower! I hope you'll come visit me sometime....
Stacy @ www.conspicuousstyle.com

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!