same bits and bobs in a new home



We moved home a few weeks ago and I am slowly settling into my new surroundings. I am having fun finding new spaces and just the right places for all my bits and bobs. It always takes a while for things to find just the right nook. I have loaded some images into my flicker stream which you can view here. Due to the place still being a bit of a mess, I haven't taken any full room shots yet, but one day I will, once I am happy everything has found it's new home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
...hoping you are settling in! Welcome to your new home.
A. E. Hendricks said…
what a beautiful tea cup!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!