party time



My baby girl, Liberty, turned 4 the other day and I realised it would most likely be the last chance for me to throw a full on pink, girly, fairy party. I impressed myself with the cake and party food that I managed to make (I am no Martha Stewart or Donna Hay), lovely Fairy Mary came along to keep the 22 kids occupied inside (middle of winter here) and painted their faces beautifully. It was a chaotic whirl of pink, balloons, wrapping paper, sugar frosting and wonderful fun! I will miss those parties. Paula x

Comments

Ciara Brehony said…
Oh my, yes. Our days of pink, swirly girly parties are long gone and it does make me sad. I do miss those days, though I'm really enjoying the coming-of-age that my 12yr old daughter, Finn, is coming into. Each stage is so precious.

Enjoy!
It looks beautiful! I have to do a mad hatters high tea party for Amelia on Saturday. Thankfully there are only 4 little guests! x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!