The Whispering Angel - new work.




At last I have had a chance to work in my studio and have just completed this painting of the Whispering Angel - who watches over us as we rest and whispers messages of love to replenish our souls while we sleep. I think this would be lovely above a baby's crib or in a child's bedroom. The print of this painting is available in our etsy shop here. I did this as a complete painting in acrylic and ink onto a canvas board and thoroughly enjoyed loosing myself for hours doing those tiny little patterns.

Comments

rachel awes said…
my heart + soul love her. xox
Ahipara Girl said…
I understand losing self in the details. Another lovely print Paula. x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!