Our little brother Myles

The Surf Cafe Cook Book website

Myles and Jane living the dream!

Images from the book and cafe

My tea cup illustration features in their book


Eat Well illustration features in their book

Shells Cafe in Sligo, Ireland

a spread in The Surf Cafe Cook Book

illustration features in their cook book

Jane on the left and Myles with the beard!

My Tea Hope illustration features in their cook book 


Shelley and I have a very clever little brother, Myles, who is married to a beautiful Irish girl, Jane. Together they run a cafe called Shells on the Irish coast near a town called Sligo. This clever duo have recently launched their first cook book - the surf cafe cook book, which looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on one! They asked me to do a few illustrations for the book and they incorporated some of my existing ones - it seems the whole lot has come together beautifully. The book was launched last week and is available to buy here. These two live the dream - they surf, skateboard, snowboard and make a living by doing something they love. Well done Myles and Jane, Shelley and I are so proud of you!

Comments

janelovesmyles said…
Thanks a million ! You're right the cook book looks fantastic especially because of your contribution, thanks very much your copies are on there way,xx
Ahipara Girl said…
You're so right. It looks amazing and they sound fabulous and look like a fun couple to boot. I particularly love the name of the cafe. I loved the video Shells posted awhile back. You have all landed on your feet so well. Your whole family is inspiring and amazingly talented. GBU x
christy said…
this looks fantastic!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!