Geometrics and pastels









The song bird print is available here


We are in the middle of winter here in Melbourne and we have all been sick with colds and the flu, yuk. I was in need of some perking up so I decided to rearrange my lounge room - as you do. I am loving all the fresh pastels colours and flat geometric patterns around at the moment and so I decided to have a go myself. I swooped all the old silver and dark wood off the mantle piece and replaced it with  large and small geometric paintings, a few graphic prints and some simple shapes and colours. I bought in my pink corduroy couch to match with the pink in the painting and voila a fresh new look in my lounge - yay! As they say a change is as good as a holiday, but I could do with one of those too...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks gorgeous, I love the big painting :)
Ahipara Girl said…
I love the pink and pops of yellow. It looks even better close up. The place is looking spiffy. Pink couch is wicked!
Sofia said…
Just found you on Flickr, so awesome!
I love the a little painting with the bird!
Jessica said…
It lookswonderful! the pink sofa is fantastic.
Anonymous said…
it looks wonderful!
Pippa said…
Beautiful room! Thanks for sharing!
found and sewn said…
I've just discovered your beautiful blog via flickr...what a lovely room!!
It really looks nice and think it is one of the best sofas I have seen.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!