Sweet William at Finders Keepers this weekend

All the Sweet William prints above and my busy studio 

Light Reading who will be debuting at Finders keepers (those are bricks!)
The clever girls of Cat Rabbit will be there
Super Kool Vintage Library Card Notebooks 
Gosh it has been crazy busy around here! I have had house guests, the kids going back to school, on line orders, whole sale orders, a shoot in my house and I am busy getting ready for the next Finders Keepers Market which is this Friday evening and all day Saturday at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton. It has been a whole year since the last Finders Keepers was in Melbourne and I know it will definitely be worth the wait. This is a very well curated market with all sorts of amazing stall holders and some major eye candy. If you are in the area do pop in and say hi, have a look at our new cards and prints as well all that this amazing indie craft market has to offer.

Comments

Pippa said…
Thanks for sharing some new makers @ Finders Keepers, I love the work of Light Reading!
his_girl_friday said…
I wish I was in the area so I could pop by. It sounds great!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!