A little obsessed with blue

 Close up of my fireplace in the living room with new blue wall
 The living room with new blue wall
 One of my prints on the lovely turquoise back drop
 My market display above and me at my table at Magnolia Square market below
I have been collection blue images in my pinterest board for a while now and I posted about it here. At last I had a chance to get my paws on some blue paint and have been painting almost everything around me blue! I started with redoing my backdrop which I use for the design markets - I  painted one half in a rich turquoise and the other half got a new lick of blackboard paint. I love the gold frames on the turquoise, some colours are just made to be together. Then on the weekend I decided to paint our living room wall in a dove egg blue - or there abouts, I mixed it myself, with the left over turquoise, some ink  and some white wall paint I had lying around... I was quite pleased with the result!

Comments

Max said…
Both those shade are very appealling, its so easy to get hooked on those kind of blues. I'm in my 'blue period' too, loving the duck egg blue sheets, quilt cover and blanket on my bed, just a smidge of difference of shade between them, against the dark wood headboard x
Truly Myrtle said…
Must be contagious...I'm stuck on blue too... LOVE your beads!
I'm liking blue more and more these days. Of course one gets stuck on turquoise, but I've began dating a few blues in view of a longer term relationship in my house.
lain said…
I like your fireplace!
Jodi Wiley said…
Gorgeous result. I love it!
Jessica said…
Youve got such a great sense of style! Really beautiful!
the blue with your mantle looks so good! what a gorgeous focal point for a room!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!