Loving all things Tribal and Folk inspired

Suzani cushion from Spider and Lily
purse and toggle from Spider and Lily
Jewellery from Banjara 
I am completely in love with all things tribal at the moment. Actually I think I have always loved all things tribal. I love pattern and colour, anything hand made, all things craft and folk and so it is easy for me to embrace the trend for all things tribal that is evolving at the moment. I was very excited about the new range by Spider and Lily at Magnolia Square and bought a beautiful Suzani inspired cushion from them as well as a cute little purse with a fantastic colourful keyring toggle thingy. I have also recently indulged some beautiful gypsy inspired jewellery from Banjara. Both of these brands will be at Magnolia Square along with myself from May the 3rd until May the 5th at Malvern Town Hall. The links to the beautiful tribal inspired imagery can be found on my pinterest board here.

Comments

Truly Myrtle said…
Glorious - the colour, pattern, texture - you are full of wonderful reminders of what I love!
Baby photos said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Love the colours and patterns!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!