Sweet William's article in Paperrunway magazine








I am very excited to see the next issue of paperrunway. Even more so because I have an article in the magazine! They approached me a while ago to write about my paper collection and the paper packs we sell on etsty. I was a bit daunted by the idea of writing an article for print but found because it is a topic which I am passionate about, the words came together quite easily. The magazine is beautiful and put together by a lovely team of women. You can see the issue here and follow what they are getting up to here. Here are a few highlights.

Comments

Cathy said…
Hi Paula! I loved your article and it brought back my own memories of swopping writing paper on the playground in 1980!! (I was in Pietermaritzburg!!). I really love your work, and have mentioned you and this article on my blog today! Wishing you well. Cathy
i love this! so great seeing all that you are doing. happy 2012...
Anonymous said…
Congratulations on the article. x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!