Insta love

My girls at the Melbourne Botanical gardens
A recent Orla Kiely duvet cover purchase.
Friday night dinner on our deck
A lovely Skulk of Foxes brooch I bought for a Christmas gift for a girlfriend
My mirror collection on my mantlepiece
A beautiful charity shop find
Love this bit of yarn bombing (and the bike) as seen in Carlton, Melbourne
My girls at the beach and the view from our deck (below)

I am a little bit obsessed with instagram. It is such a fun and easy way of sharing photo's with everyone. Here is a little photo stream of some of recent shots from around my home and things we have been up to during the summer holidays. (if you would like to follow me on instagram, my user name is paulamills). Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
lovely photos paula. i love mirrors too, old ones especially. hope you are enjoying the school holidays, it looks as though you are! happy new year.

x
Vic Bibby said…
Great pics - beautiful girls, I love your Orla Kiely bedding, and your outside tablecloth (where did you get that, would love one for ours). xxx
Anonymous said…
HI Vic
Thanks for your comment. The Oil cloth is from a company called Kitch Kitchen, I bought it a few years ago in London...but I know they still sell similar oil cloth table covers. P x
Lovely to see you are having a lovely break Paula. You photo's look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!