Happy New Year!












I am back from a wonderful camping trip along the Gippsland coast. As a family we love to get away from it all - no mobile reception, no hot water and no shops. Plenty of swimming in the sea, shell collecting, reading in the hammock, boggle playing and marshmallow toasting! Bliss. It is so good to have a break from the norm, I now feel rejuvenated and ready for 2012. Our etsy shop is open again and ready for a new year. We have had some lovely comments from people who received Sweet William prints for Christmas - a nice start to 2012. Here are a few shots from our camping trip. Paula x

Comments

Jodi Wiley said…
Sounds like an idyllic break! These are beautiful photographs. Looking forward to another year of gorgeous Sweet William art!
Jessica said…
Lovely photos!
Great to see you back in the blogosphere!
Lovely shots Paula and I love your hat... I think you will have to share where you got that cos I cant find another nice one and mine has definitely seen better days. Also I would like a couple of instagram tips for taking shots with movement all mine turn out blurred or is it just luck. See you soon
Tiff said…
Those images are so gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely break. I also wanted to tell you I saw some of your little cloth dolls in a shop, sorry I can't remember it's name, in Brunswick Heads, those dolls are just so sweet! I guessed they were made by you before I saw the label! Happy week! X

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!