piles of inspiration - Emma Magenta





Hello lovelies! I am back from a bit of a mad rush weekend in Sydney. I had loads of fun at the Magnolia Square event, met lots of lovely new creative types, had wonderful support from Sydney shoppers and thoroughly enjoyed my first interstate event. The high light had to be meeting Emma Magenta, a hugely talented illustrator and artist who was at the event raising funds for the Mirabelle foundation and created wonderful little art works right on the spot. wow. At one point Emma was breast feeding her baby and scribbling at the same time, double wow. Here are some images of her work and the one she did for my three little girls as birds. ABC are currently running animations of Phillipa Finch, created by Emma and narated by Toni Collette. Take a peek it is all so lovely and hugely inspiring.

Comments

Crayon Chick said…
Wasn't she fabulous! You're very quick at posting your lovely new pictures. I haven't forgotten your photos, just haven't got my head around admin stuff at the moment, they won't be far away, I promise!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!