Our new paper doll Camille and her lovely friend Valerie




When I was young my mum once made us each a life size paper doll! We lay down on a huge piece of cardboard, mum drew around us and then cut our dolls out. Shelley and I had hours of fun dressing our life size paper dolls and making accessories for them. At last I have bought our special girl Camille to life as a paper doll and she even has her best friend Valerie to play with. Available in our etsy shop now!

These girls love flowers, birdies, pretty things, making things and having fun. You can cut them out, make them up and have lots of fun too! Lovely to look at, play with or hang up on your wall. Each pack contains one sheet of high quality card and enough paper fasteners to make two dolls. A fun craft project for girls aged 3 to 103. Watch out for more Camille dolls and her friends to come soon.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Paula xoxo

Comments

Can I just come and play for a while?
marjorie rose said…
Wow, these are so nostalgic! I had to write about them immediately after I came back from my 7-year-old self.

They're just lovely!
http://silvanasecondthoughts.blogspot.com/ said…
Very sweet dolls...A big tap on the back for bringing them to life! Love them!
Jenelle Witty said…
How sweet! Would make such a nice present. Lovely idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!