Clickity-click


Last night I was kept company at Craftstock market by the lovely Millie of Pink Paper Pinafore (hi Millie :-) ). She was very serene as she knitted away on a great piece for the Cuba Street Carnival. Its going to used for some outdoor tagging - organised by the outdoorknit crew.



So I got inspired to dig out my needles again - allthough Im not talking about extreme knitting here - nothing like this amazing piece:

Work by Carol Hummel


but just a little old scarf will do - and I like the sound of this one called the "Easy Mistake Stitch Scarf" which I found over at purlbee - Im hoping that a steady rhythm will get me into that clickity-clack mode and I can do it without looking- (well - one can always hope)


Comments

Miss Millie said…
Hey Shelley, I'm so glad to see my colourful carnival contribution inspired you to pick up the needles. Was lovely to meet you too. Millie x
hanna said…
Well I'm sitting here with cold toes under the desk and your wee post has inspired me that i should start knitting too. I'm such a slow knitter that if I start now hopefully I'll have something by winter!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!