block prints and felty goodness






For ages and ages we have been imagining our prints block mounted. However, the quotes and the prices we got interfered with our respiration for a few seconds ! We looked at other mounted art and schemed and planned. Now we have it - our own handmade block mounted prints - and we are very proud!





Felt is one of my absolutely favorite mediums - the matted, compressed nature of it is so friendly. A nice delivery from the post lady revealed this rainbow specially ordered from lupin a fantastic felt artist I really admire.





Comments

hanna said…
Well I wish I could make beautiful pictures like you! I love them mounted like that.
Anastasia said…
saw you on the madeit newsletter
- gorgeous prints!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!