Why turning 38 is so lovely compared to turning 18!

I've taken all week to reflect on turning 38 (as one does)....
It occurred to me that it felt so different from when I was turning 18 and I think the fundamental difference is that i have a much better sense of who i am these days and what my purpose is.
back then it was so hard to know, i really could not see it at all - but now its easy and i have a very clear sense of my purpose.

What i know now that i did not know then is that- I possess some of God's inherent glory. That I was made to recognize his glory, honour his glory, declare his glory, praise his glory, reflect his glory and live for his glory.
And knowing this, embracing it, is why i am so much happier turning 38 than 18!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!