If we op shopped together....


Well I remember there were times in our early years when sharing was quite hard to do (eg: bedrooms and barbies). I think if I went thrift/garage/op shopping with you we would have to revert back to our age old system of working out who got what: put everything in a pile, then take turns choosing the first three things we wanted, then the rest numbered and drawn out of a hat!

Here are a few of my latest bits of a recent scrounge:
Lovely granny blanket (can't have too many of those), some fabric, apron and vintage habby. The really bad eighties patterns you seen in the corner are not there because i have a yen for a drop waist jacket or a lumberjack shirt- no, they have an eco use. I felt these patterns were in dire need of being put to rest once and for all, they are so bad one should put them out of their misery and so I do - by using the pattern paper to clean with!!!
Love,
Shells

Comments

Paula Mills said…
Gran would be so proud of us!
Anonymous said…
Haha I buy those terrible patterns to wrap sales and swaps in. It's a cute way of recycling and Lord knows those patterns should be rendered unusable in as many ways as people can think up!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!