I wish I could bottle up and sell...



I wish I could bottle up and sell the great feeling I get when I have a good week - its so great you want to keep it for those times when the week is not so hot. However, I've had a sizzling week, starting with a lazy "labour day" BBQ - ones of those sit around, mellow out, sun on your back, listen to the bees kind of BBQ's. That was just the beginning.
Tuesday, I went to a prayer meeting with the lovely King's Church woman (trust me, there ain't nothing boring about that!)

Wednesday was super dooper cos Helen came back from Melbourne telling tales to make me green, and bearing a lovely, special, decorated cigar box bursting with all the things i love - buttons, trim, ribbon, paper bits, iron on transfers, an old shell road map - it was like Christmas - thank you Helen xxooxxoo



In between all this - I want to show off our Mommy's sitting pretty in the window of Juniper gallery in Newtown- (a really gorgeous little design and floral shop) - cos I can now that i have a shot - I think they look fab even if i say so myself!










Comments

Paula Mills said…
shell's they look amazing - the shots on flicker are great too! Well done to us!! I am so proud and here is to many more creations.
Anonymous said…
eeek! Famous in a shop window!! Well done!!
Unknown said…
Hey there Shelley

Cool! I live just down the road from Juniper (we are over in Houghton Bay) so I will make sure I swing by and see these in the flesh. If they are as gorgeous as they appear online (no doubt!) I will surely have to be taking one home.... I've just been reading your blog, you are toooooo clever, the girls are spoilt rotten to have your skills shared with them on Wednesdays!
xx Sarah
PS. Can you make it to the next shwop? I do hope so - it is 29th November but register online if you are keen.. www.thebigshwop.co.nz

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!