A slow start to my year.





I can't believe we are already in the third month of this year, my kids are at the end of their first term at school and I just haven't found my groove for 2015 yet... I have found myself in a bit of creative slump. I know it is pretty common to have creative slumps but I haven't had one go on for quite so long...anyway I have a plan to un slump myself; I have to push myself creatively. I have taken a few on line courses through www.atly.com which have been great and I have also forced myself to get away from the computer and into my studio. I have met up with a wonderful local artist who works from her home studio and we paint together. My plan is starting to work but I need a bit more time...which seems to be running away from me. When all else fails, I go in for a bit of retail therapy, I find fresh flowers and a new cushion for my home, always manages to make me feel a little brighter! Okay so even though it's already March - here's to a great 2015 everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!