We love all things Queeny!









I lived in London for 8 years, my first two daughters were born there and I hold a British passport. I don't consider my self to be British but I do have very strong ties and a soft spot for the UK. All the Diamond Jubilee celebrations on the telly have made me feel a little nostalgic for Old Blighty. I had a look around my house and was amazed to find that I have quite a royal collection! I have my old vintage Union Jack flag out and all my Queeny bits and pieces to make me feel part of the celebrations happening on the other side of the world. Happy Diamond Jubilee everyone and enjoy the festivities! P xxx

Comments

I love your collection. In five days it will be 1 year since I landed in London. I fell in love with it. I have been a fan since Charles and Diana were engaged.
I have a few items. I admired Princess Diana and follow all things royal. I enjoyed the Jubilee. I daydream all the time about living there :)
Katie said…
What an awesome collection! I must admit the Jubilee has made me feel a wee bit homesick :-)
helen said…
Very nice collection!
Truly Myrtle said…
Love your bits and bobs! Don't worry - it is STILL raining here... the southern hemisphere sounds good right about now!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!