New work at Markit@Fed Square this weekend







I have been wanting to put this set together for awhile now and at last it has come together just in time for Markit@Fed Square this Sunday. These are pencil sketches of things found by me on field trips around where we live. We are fortunate to have a state park behind our house in Warrandyte, Australia. My family and I often go on beautiful walks collect and gathering things of interest. The skull, we think, is of a wallaby. This set of 4 small prints is available in our etsy shop or if you would like to see the set in person then come along to Federation Square on Sunday the 27th of May from 10am until 5pm. I am extra excited as Shelley, my sister, (and other half of Sweet Wiliam) will be with me visiting from New Zealand - yay!

Comments

Truly Myrtle said…
Your sketches are just lovely - inspiring :)
Enjoy your sister!
Ahipara Girl said…
I love skulls and bones and feathers. You speak my language with ur imagery. Enjoy your time with Shells. xxx
Great pieces, you should look at getting some prints made!
wall art prints said…
Your butterflies are so delicate and beautiful, love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!