New Finds




Hi all. It has been pretty busy in my studio since getting back from my lovely break in New Zealand. Shelley and I did get some great junk shopping done - here are a few of my finds and I think Shelley will post her finds soon. I was pretty pleased with my ceramic horse, I also found a small printers tray, another pretty tea cup and saucer, a miniature trophy, some lovely old glass bottles and lovely vintage embroidery. : ) Here is Liberty (my youngest) with my finds.

It was great to have all the attention from the design files blog feature - felt a bit funny to see my little home featured so beautifully on such a great blog - thanks for all the support. It is a busy time of the year - I am gearing up for a few markets, the next one is Mathilda's Market on 21rst November. Than there will be house guests, more markets, end of year school activities, freelance work and of course Christmas! Phew. Better start writing some lists or something.

Comments

Sarah said…
such wonderful finds...speaking of finds - i purchased 3 of your very sweet prints on saturday at the brisbane finders keepers...they are stunning!
Anonymous said…
Thank you Sarah! Paula x

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!