great market at Fed square!



I had a wonderful market yesterday at Federation square - the crowds were incredible! I was pleased with my stall set up - here is a shot of my eldest daughter Lia, who helped me at the stall and a close up of the back drop which I am afraid is a little blurry. I framed a few of my prints in a collection of old and new frames, I will have to take better shots at the next market - which will be Magnolia Square at St. Kilda Town hall which kicks off this Thursday evening for 4 days - crazy busy!

Comments

Oh looks fantastic!! What a venue!! Good to see your helper, i normally take a child or two along, they have a blast at markets. Good luck at Magnolia, we have Handmade Market in Canberra, brace myself for the regular 12000 people who attend the busiest day of my life. Love Posie
Beck said…
Fed Square! Wow, how fun. Lia looks like a great helper, and your stall looks fab. Have fun at Magnolia x
Elizabeth said…
Enjoying your work and blog so much tis a joy for the eyes to behold, thanks Elizabeth
Jodi said…
Oh, I would love to browse through your lovelies! Good luck and have a blast!
Dionne said…
Looks lovely! I am sure you had lots of people fall in love with your stuff!
Fedulab said…
Lovely Market! SO fantastic
Jody Pearl said…
Hi Paula, thrilled to have found you and your lovely work - prints arrived safe and sound, thankyou!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!