phew!


I have just had a few pretty full on weeks - we moved house, my daughter was admitted to hospital with a severe asthma attack, I had a freelance illustration job go horribly pear shaped, I ran my first half marathon and I had no internet connection for 10 days! All better now - my daughter, Liberty, has recuperated, I got the illustration sorted out and have the web up and running in my new studio space, YAY. I haven't quite unpacked everything yet and am still on the look out for inspiring interior shots - found these from: emmas design blog, a beautiful living and skonahem. I should be unpacking and sorting things out while my kids are out the house but I decided to make myself a cup of tea, sit down and loose myself in lovely blogland for a little while. AHH so good to be online again. Paula x

Comments

Art and Clasp said…
Congratulations on the half marathon! I ran my first one too this month so I appreciate all the effort and training it takes! Here's hoping the end of June is smoother for you :)
Green Girl said…
sounds like a very happening week!glad to know that your daughter is well:) enjoy your cup of tea!
Anonymous said…
Hope your daughter is feeling better. I have asthma....very unpleasant!

Love the look and feel of your pictures. Very different to the colourful corner on your page.
I was thinking of painting the walls black in my studio and writing/drawing/sticking/painting all my ideas around me....could get quite hectic after a while. ha ha
Hope this week improves and you get settled soon :-))
Unknown said…
Sounds like it's time to put your feet up and have a cuppa!
Kim W. said…
wow sounds like life is crazy for you atm!!! need a good spa day... i moved house a few weeks ago and were still not fully unpacked and organised! is such a lot of work!! good luck! :KIM
melissa said…
sounds like a hard time lately! i'm happy everything is better now. enjoy your new place- i bet it's beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!