I love Craft 2.0!





Hello all, Paula is moving house and the poor thing is swamped so she gave me a gentle nudge about the blog since its been a while since I did a post. "But never fear", I said - "I do have something to post about - its the wonderful, fabulous Craft 2.0 craft market I just had a stall at on the weekend". And it was fab... I love it because the crowd is great, I love it because the crafters are even better. I have the best time saying hello to other makers, some old crafty friends, and some new. I wish I could just spend all day schmoozing from stall to stall and hang out with all these talented makers.

The venue is also amazing - The New Dowse is such a lovely gallery. So apart from being surrounded by amazing goods, one can also take a browse through an ever changing array of exhibitions - I mean the place is oozing with inspiration.


So I did do some shopping:

A beautiful new bag from the ever supportive and enthusiastic Emma.

This gorgeous headband from Mellisa at TinyHappy., who also has one of our prints. (I took these two images off her blog as she did such a great job with the photo's)

A lovely print from Dearcolleen for a certain person who will get a housewarming gift.

Hope you all had a fun weekend.
x Shelley

Comments

melissa said…
thank you for the mention! it was lovely to meet you and see all those beautiful goods in person.
Allana said…
Great buys Shelley! :)
Art and Clasp said…
Hi ladies! Just discovered your blog via dearcolleen. Love your work! I am a Kiwi (currently in the USA but returning to live in Auckland in a few months), and I'm so excited to see all the craft-related stuff that's going on in NZ. I look forward to seeing more from you!
dear colleen said…
Hello thanks for the mention. Really lovely to meet you... I have your paper bunting above my desk it's so so sweet.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
...such fun purchases for you!
Anonymous said…
Hi Shelley

I attended on Saturday and bought the cute "lovebirds" print from your stall. I also bought the same print as you from Dear Colleen.I am sure your certain someone will love that print lol.

I love stopping by your stall and the last few times have bought a few prints from your stall. I am starting to build a small collection.
Anonymous said…
Described as enthusiastic - I like it! Emma.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!