to clutter or not to clutter




I am moving (again - we move a lot) and I am faced once again with the thought of maybe having a huge chuck out as I have quite a lot of stuff - I collect, I op shop, I craft, I paint, I draw and I have three very girly girls who collect, draw, paint etc., etc. so there is a lot of STUFF in our house which I now have to pack into boxes and move to another house and un pack all over again. But then I stumbled upon the lovely home of Casper James, featured on boboho - now that is a lot of wonderful stuff! Casper also has an amazing flicker stream which you can see here.

Comments

Oh the humanity, to reduce all that gorgeousness?? I'm the ultimate in no clutter as my husband is Army & we move interstate every 2-3 years, so it will only end in tears if i start collecting gorgeous things!! My craft is another story & my studio is my problem to pack up. We have such a plain house, it's like a serviced apartment, but alas, easy to clean!! Love Posie
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!