Knit up for my baby bro

As mentioned before, my baby brother has opened a cafe in Strandhill, Ireland. Boy, this is when I feel the distance - an almost two day flight to get from here to there is a bit off putting - but I would go in a heartbeat if I won the lotto. They are gearing up for their grand opening soon - and I knitted them this wee sign to hang in the door (of course the other side says "Closed") I'm not the worlds best knitter - but beauty is in the crooked line they say.
Has anyone else got their needles out?

x Shelley

Comments

That is so cool, what a lovely concept, handmade knitted open/ closed sign, brilliant!! Love Posie
Lark said…
Oh! That is just what i have been wanting to make for my own little shop, but I haven't gotten around to it, how lovely! xx
Anonymous said…
Lovely Shells! Love it!
Suze said…
What a lovely idea for a sign...it's perfect.
And good luck to your brother...
Leah said…
Well done, I love it, I have my crochet hook out ♥
janelovesmyles said…
Can't wait to get it. it is amazing!!! Get knitting as I reckon you will have lots of requests for these... xoxo
Tash said…
it looks gorgeous! still in love with that colour - going to have to dye more xx
emerson-j said…
love knitting have just started to learn, finished a blanket for my son, looks a bit messy but im a beginner.
lee @
www.emerson-j.blogspot.com
imba said…
You need these on your Craft2.0 table! And kids name-tag ones for bedroom doors... I agree with the above - keep knitting!
Mindy@Juniper said…
Hey that's just like the one we have on Juniper's door made several years ago for us by the lovely and talented Heather Barnes. I love the blue you chose. Great job Shelly! Stop in for a visit next time your in Welly we'd love to see you again :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!