new illustration - welcome


New illo done for Illustration Friday - blogged here. I had a little break from my creative pursuits for a few days - I switched off the computer, went shopping , bought some new magazines, painted my toe nails, did some exercise, played with my kids, went into town on the tram, etc. and then picked up a pen again to do some doodling and I felt refreshed. As they all say, a change is as good as a holiday. Thankfully, I am also going on holiday, with my family to the beach for a week. YAY!

Comments

Jetta's Nest said…
It's lovely Paula....so fresh and well....welcoming!
Bek said…
I love your illustration! Enjoy your holiday.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!