Layla turns 7





My daughter is 7 today! We had a great day, 5 little girlfriends off to the movies this morning. Then back to our place for cake and tea. We kept it simple and it worked like a charm - no hyped up anything, it was smooth, gentle and relaxed. Some of the party decorations came from a gorgeous little Golden Book I found about a month ago. Its a story about a little girl called Molly who is having a party, but its billed as a Party Cut- Out book and it has invitations, place cards, decorations and games to cut out and use - I am so grateful that whoever had it before me did not cut anything out!. I though you might like a little place card download, if you click on the images (front and back) it should give you a decent print size.

Comments

Glad you all had a nice day - Layla is just a wee bit older than my daughter Savannah :) Lovely sweet download too.
Dionne said…
Oh I love Golden Books. How precious!
The picture of the Little Golden "Happy Birthday" Book is absolutely adorable!! I've never seen that one before. Happy belated birthday to your daughter!! I have a son who is seven. It's such a great age. He is forever making us laugh and amazing us with all that he is learning every day. : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!