Twenty minute Thrift







On Wednesday I had twenty minutes to spare, a little window of thrift shop time. So I hit Trash Palace with a purpose. Books, tins, glassware, games, fabrics, knick knacks - I knew exactly the route to take. My hands were numb (Trash Palace is unbelievably cold) and there was a strange rancid stench (not the usual old book smell), but the clock was ticking and I am proud of my power thrift. Found a lovely old tin with the cereal label on, a beat up old tray with snow white and her little men, a nice silver bon-bon platter which I will use for my stall and a bunny hutch. All for the bank breaking sum of 20 bucks.


(image is from www.handmadefont.com)

Comments

Green Girl said…
it is fun visiting thrift shops:)
I love that tray! SO hard to find great stuff like that in Auckland...

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!