IMG_5080


IMG_5080, originally uploaded by paulamills.

Oh gosh what a day! So many things exploding in my head. Our lovely little craft business is taking off - which is a good thing - but some times, some where, some how one does wonder about all the time poured into some thing and the passion needed to keep it going...where to get more time to do all the things that the heart desires? As anyone who runs their own business knows, there is plenty of admin and mundane stuff involved - and who wants to do all that, when there is exciting creative work to be done?? Ahhh Ce la vie I supose!

***Melbournians - Sweet William will be at the Shirt and Skirt market on Sunday in Abottsford from 10am till 4pm, pop in and say hello.****

Comments

Green Girl said…
lovely drawing, as always=)
becka said…
Yay! I'm so happy that things are going so well for you! Not suprisingly either, such beautiful things you make!
Anonymous said…
I love your style and your pillows:)
Dionne said…
Oh this is gorge!!!! Such lovely work!
Bek said…
I just discovered you via Edward and Lily- what a little treasure you blog is, and I love the artwork I have seen so far. I am looking forward to exploring your shops etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!