Find of the Week


My sister and I will tell you that nothing beats a good rummage through an op shop or at the flea market. I have to admit Paula is the queen - but i can hold my own sometimes and Im still proud of the plaster Virgin and child icon I recently found for her on a trip to Melbourne. Since this is a blog about the things we enjoy, i thought it would be fun to post our "finds'' on a regular basis.

My find of the week was a beut. A set of drawers made of Remu wood. Lovley honey colour and lots and lots of little compartments and flat map drawers. Salvaged from an old science lab. Bargain at $5 a piece. I got two and the old scale in the photo and the old chalk board. This will soon turn into my drawer full of wonders. If you have an old vintage cabinet full of things - I'd love to know - What's in YOUR drawers?

Comments

Paula Mills said…
beautiful! I haven't had an op shop fix for awhile and i am having withdrawal symptoms ...i am a junkie of note and i need another bargain find soon!
Wow, that is a fabulous piece. I've always wanted a set of map drawers! Love your Home Sweet Home design too!
Anonymous said…
Hey! Great idea to share the blog with Paula, it looks D.vine!

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!