embroidery patterns



I love to embroider and I'm always looking for little patterns. The challenge is coming up with a contemporary way to use the embroidery.
I used my sisters tree design to make this embroidered canvas.


Have a look at my flickr site if your into embroidery too. I thought it would be fun to include some of Paula's line drawings that could be used as an embroidery pattern. If you find one you like please let us know how you used it (and be respectful of the fact that it's an origional design) - we would love to see the result.

***** softie below sold *******

Comments

Kyriake said…
That's a beautiful embroidered canvas... I'd hang that up on my wall any day! Really pretty!

It was lovely meeting you tonight at brown owls :)

Kerry

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!