Original Artwork on Paper







I have just listed these original illustrations/drawings/paintings on line here . These are the originals drawings that I produced into prints. For some silly reason I feel loath to let them go - I do love looking through my piles of original work to see how I have progressed or to revisit something that has not been quite resolved...but I have piles of work around my studio and because I believe in spreading joy through creativity and because people often ask me for original work - I have put my little babies up for sale! Check them out here under the original work tab. Sigh - I will have to keep creating more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!