My trip to Ireland to visit my brother and family

My brother, Myles, is a wonderful chef. He is married to a lovely Irish girl called Jane. They own and run a very successful cafe in StrandHill called Shells Cafe, they have won many awards, they have also published two cook books and successfully renovated a beautiful cottage. Their latest and most admirable accomplishment has been the addition of Arlo, their first child and my gorgeous nephew! Of course I traveled from Australia to Ireland to meet him. I love this quote by Anthony Brandt: 'Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.'

Myles and myself with little Arlo in his baby sling, taking selfies
Beautiful collections in my brother's home
Their very clever cottage renovation

Myles and Jane 

The beautiful view from their living room

Little baby Arlo!

Summer flowers in their garden

A walk in Esky, Ireland


Jane, Arlo and myself

The wild West Coast of Ireland


Can't go by with out taking a snap - so pretty



StrandHill

Artwork I created for Arlo, available as an art print here


My lovelies - Myles and Arlo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!