Lia's Mexican Party

We recently had my daughter's 12th birthday party at our home. Great fun was had by all preparing for the Mexican theme. Pinterest is such a wonderful place to collect ideas and gather images for a party, what did we used to do before? You can view our Mexican Party board here. While looking at party ideas on Pinterest we came across happythoughts where we found amazing digital downloads to use in the party decorations. I customised the designs by adding Lia's name, it was all so easy and I think came out beautifully. The 30 plus 11 year olds had a blast but I not sure my white washed floors will ever look the same again! Enjoy the photos from our fun filled Mexican party!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sew mama Sew giveaway

New Digital Downloads and a giveaway!

Sweet William Print Giveaway! Yipeee yay yay!